2.16.2013

News and Book Update

Hello, everyone, and thanks for reading some poems. You've probably noticed the widening gulf in updates, and I thought this would be a good time to explain that. For the last several months, I've been working on editing everything I've written here for eventual publication. I'm not so stubborn and arrogant that I think you need a book with just my poems in it; that would probably be a little dull, and also pointless, since you can read all these poems for free just by scrolling down this very page.

Instead!

The book will include my poems, of course (!), but also a series of essays by professionals, by friends, and by enemies that will have free reign to criticize, disparage and mock my hard work. A few of them may have nice things to say as well, but that's their own fault. It will also include artistic responses, in a wide variety of mediums.

We're going to tackle all this together, as a big semi-friendly team. We're hoping to begin this process in earnest in March. If you'd like to be involved, please shoot me an email; we'd love to have you. Thanks, everybody, and please check back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment